Skip to content
How to qualify for Los Cabos!
- See your participating Rockwood manufacturer or distributor for how to earn trips to the 2018 Passport to Paradise.
- Trips are valued at $1,895 per person and includes: four nights/five days accommodations, round tip airfare, transfers to/from hotel, all inclusive food and beverage. Trip price based on double occupancy only. Add an additional $250 for single occupancy. Half trips can be purchased starting at $947.50 for double occupancy only.
- Travelers are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to winning trips.
- Travelers must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before travel is booked. Any person receiving over $600 in trip value will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Passport to Paradise trips have no cash value and cannot be sold or used for credit
- Valid US Passport for entry into Mexico